A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
- Don't play this if you have photosensitive epilepsy! Continue at your own risk!
- Pretend you have a sword
- Pretend you're running around
- Head south first
- Don't mind the shadows
- Please don't sue me if I forgot to credit you
- WASD to move, Left Click to attack
- Running around increases your temperature, so like chill out bro
- DON'T DIE
- Overheating is deadly, for you and your enemies. Ka-booom!
- Also, if you having issues running it, or run into weird loading bugs, play it from the Godot Editor. I'm starting to think it only works right in the editor.
- I'll add animations. No duh
- I'll add a license. I should hurry up with that...
- I'll add frag grenades. Tell your future self to be careful with these.
- Blender Foundation
- Michel Baradari
- Severin Meyer
- Me! and past me, I made the song and character a few days before the jam.
- Our Psych / NCS
If you know any open-source licenses that:
- Allows commercial use only by the original creator
- Still allows people to use small parts of the code for commercial use
- Protects game art, story, character, SFX, etc. from commerical use and use without credit. E.g. allows fan-art, but asset flippers can't steal my stuff, legally.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
thermals-source.zip 20 MB
thermals-win64.zip 23 MB
thermals-tux64.zip 24 MB
- THERMALS Now Supports Decent Computers. Hooray.Jun 19, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.